Fiction-to-Fabulous Team Registration
The Rutherford County Library’s Fiction-to-Fabulous Fashion Show is an opportunity for you to showcase your creative talents! You and your team will design, construct, and present an outfit and accessories for a chance to win $100! To participate, you will need to do the following:
- Create your team.
- Teams can consist of one or more people of any age and skill level.
- There is a limit of 10 teams.
- Register your team using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Only one registration required per team.
- Registration information needed:
- Main contact name
- Contact email and phone number
- Number of people on the team
- If all team members are minors, the main contact person listed on the registration should be an adult (age 18 or older).
- All teams are required to use library-provided materials in the construction of their garment. Teams can also use their own fabric, jewelry, or other material so long as the library-provided material is incorporated into the garment in some manner.
- Your team should send at least one member to the library between March 28 and April 2 to pick up the box of library-provided material.
- Using the library-provided materials and any additional material(s) of your choosing, each team will need to create the following:
- A top-and-bottom or one-piece style outfit.
- Any accessory or accessories (i.e. purse, wallet, hat, etc.)
- All teams need to be at the library by 5pm on Friday, April 29 to prepare for the presentation and judging.